Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little about us.



My daughter Mansi 17, and I, Ruchi operate our mehendi business which grew out of passion and hardwork. Our art is our passion. Literally. My daughter and I have been doing mehendi since our childhood. While I have been professionally trained under Ms. Saroj Oza, Mansi is god gifted with this talent. She has been doing mehendi since before she had begun coloring with crayons as a kid.
We have the greatest joy in coming up with creative and unique patterns for each bride and occasion. We take pride in providing an overly stressed bride with hours of beautiful work and helping make her day special. No request is too big, we like challenges. No occasion is too small, as far as there is curiosity and love for our art, we will be there!
Hope you like the few pieces of our work that we have put up in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment